And then, I was told that there are three NEW flavors: Milk & Cookies, Peanut Brittle, & BCP
Well, I was wrong, and it this case, it's ok to be wrong....
There are FIVE new flavors! Oh am I excited!!
From left to right:
- Mud Pie: Chocolate & Coffee Liqueur Ice Creams Swirled Together with a Chocolate Cookie Swirl
- (Fair trade vanilla --- the new Peanut Brittle** was actually on the shelf above this one)
- Dulce Delish: Rich Caramel Ice Cream with Dark Caramel Swirls
- Boston Cream Pie: Boston Cream Pie Ice Cream with Yellow Cake Pieces, Fudge Flakes & Swirls of Pastry Cream
- Milk & Cookies: Vanilla Ice Cream with a Chocolate Cookie Swirl, Chocolate Chip & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
I was so bummed I was on my lunch break with no way to get these little buggers home, but no worries, I hope to rectify this situation this weekend... preferably at $2.99 a container and not the $4.79 you see above.
UPDATE: We have a report from Kentucky that their is actually one more new (limited batch) flavor, flourless chocolate cake!! Thanks to Hettar7! (Walmart Only)
BIG SIDE NOTE HERE: Ben & Jerry's is going Fair Trade on ALL their flavors. Their long standing commitment to a better world will continue with this great effort which should be wrapped up by the end of 2013. You can see the entire press release here.