Here's level one from the IttiBitz® Ice Cream Fun Factory (built with GameSalad). All you have to do is slide the bowl back and forth with your finger and try to catch the IttiBitz that are falling. To spice things up, you have to avoid catching the mint (green) IttiBitz. Sometimes the bitz bounce off those little grey circles/pins and go off in a different direction... oh the excitement!
Decisions I question:
- Why are there only 3 levels? Why not have a level for every flavor, and then you could show the real product at the end of the round.
- Why is there a 30 second time limit per round? Boring! give me a number to catch instead.
- Why is this game horizontal? The balls bounce too quick in this short space. I'd much rather see a vertical game with a smaller bowl.
- Why can't you control your cup by tilting? that would be more challenging and more fun.
- Why can't you fail? There is no thrill of victory without the agony of defeat!
- Why must I be connected to the internet to play? The game loads, but the level won't start without it.
Better free ice cream game apps: Scoops & Spread the Love