- raisin bran (only kellogg's will do)
- frosted mini wheats - bite size
- chocolate mini wheats (for my daughter)
- trix (for my daughter)
- honey kix (good late night snack)
- frosted rice krispies
- jumbo rice crispies (tried 'em, not a big fan)
- apple jacks
- some granola cereal (tried to be healthy)
- maple & brown sugar life (had to try them, not bad)
- corn pops (for my daughter, unopened)
- honey nut cheerios (the classic, but I prefer multigrain)
- BRANDY NEW chocolate cheerios.
I tried it on Breyers Snickers ice cream first. Not bad, not sure how I like it with the caramel though. Next up was cheerios on Stone Ridge Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. Not bad, but I'm forgetting about the cheerios and going after the ice cream. Ok, one more try. I put them with some Turkey Hill Strawberries and Cream. Not bad, the chocolate makes the strawberry flavor stand out a bit more.
You know what? When I think about how these taste, it kind of reminds me of the excellent Oreo Ice Cream Cones we had awhile back. Go ahead and try these, with or without ice cream.
Coupon: There is a 50 cents off coupon on the Cheerios website right now.
On Second Scoop: Ok, I tried one more - Chocolate Cheerios and Edy's Black Cherry Vanilla Swirl Frozen Yogurt. The yogurt is so powerful that I couldn't even tell that the cheerios were chocolate flavored. Doh!